About 2 weeks ago, we told you about i-Week 2016 which will be all about “Internet of Things and Innovation”. Now we have received an initial full list of speakers and session leaders who will be at AITI-KACE in 2 weeks.
The IoT and Drones-focused event will take place from 12th-16th September, 2016.
There will be 5 days of workshops, developer conferences, live demos, top level discussions, networking opportunities and more.
It is set to host 1500 attendees, over 50 speakers and 1 big exhibition.
This year’s event has up to 6 conferences covering the IoT ecosystem with tracks including Connected industry, Connected living, Cloud services, Business, Drones and Regulatory frameworks.
- Alex Adjei Bram CEO, SMSGH
- Stephen Boadi Head of Digital Marketing, PZ Cussons
- Ethel Cofie CEO, Edel IT Consulting
- Carl Sackey Product Development Manager, GCNet
- Albert Biga, CEO, Zoobashop.com
- Regina Honu, CEO Soronko Solutions
- Ato Ulzen-Appiah, Executive Director, GhanaThink Foundation
- Papa Kwame Anane, Head, Product Development, Capital Bank
- Djiba Diallo, Head of Innovation, Microsoft 4Afrika
- Eric Akumiah, Head, GhanaCERT
- Harriet Adansi – Business Administrator & Co-Founder, Oasis Websoft
- John Passah, Cinematographer
- Reps from Data Protection Commission, GIFEC
Your free event pass will give you access to participate in the conference, workshops and the live demo stage.
Find out more and register here: http://iweek2016.aiti-kace.com.gh/
Also published on Medium.