Promoting Digital Innovations for Sustainable Development
The GIZ Digital Innovation Bootcamp is an opportunity for early-stage innovators who are keen on developing a sustainable business model around their digital innovation ideas. Designed for both business-minds and techies alike, the Digital Innovation Bootcamp cultivates digital start-ups contributing to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals with the capacity and agility to disrupt traditional models and processes. It is a hands-on learning experience with expert workshops, tailored coaching, design thinking techniques as well as personal mentoring and feedback on your digital innovation and business plans.
Teams will get to examine the keys to success and principles of the agile development culture that will help accelerate their digital innovation and revenue generation to the next level. Participants will come out armed with a toolkit to scale up their existing activities.
The winning teams will profit from GIZ innovation factory’s support through customised coaching and mentoring and access to professional business and digital innovation expert networks. They also receive support in developing a viable minimum product and refining their business model. In the scale-up phase the teams will gain access to GIZ’s global network.
These benefits include:
- Minimum viable product development
- Business model refinement
- Scale-up enablement
- Access to a professional network of business & digital innovation experts
- Customised coaching, mentoring and tools
Bootcamp applicants will be assessed based on the following criteria:
- has an digital innovation idea that aims to contribute to sustainable development;
- has the intention and potential to become financially sustainable;
- is locally driven or locally led from one of these 5 countries: Ethiopia, Ghana, Indonesia, Mexico, or Senegal and
- is in the early stages of implementation.
How To Apply
Apply by 12th April, 2019 at innovation-factory.app. Submissions will be accepted until 12 April 2019, 23:59 CET. Late submissions will not be considered.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org